The demo is available for Windows.
Build a challenging dungeon and upgrade your hero with new gear while conquering other players' or procedurally generated dungeons.
- use the dungeon editor to build your own dungeon out of rooms, monsters, traps and furnishings -
- play dungeons to gain hero experience and collect random loot from corpses -
- improve your class-free hero by upgrading gear and combining strong skills and equipment -
- trade equipment with other players via auction house or 1-on-1 barter -
Tormentis consists of short, action-packed dungeon games in which you have to reach the treasure chamber.
Inspiration: Path of Exile (character builds, equipment), Dungeon Keeper (dungeon creation)
Stylized lowpoly dungeons that both modern classics and retro players will find attractive.
What hooks the potential audience is the combination of classic ARPG hack&slash action with creative dungeon building and trading:
- high replayability as random dungeons are procedurally generated or created and regularly updated by users -
- highly customizable dungeon and interior to create a unique looking dungeon -
- taking part in public or private trading equipment for regular ingame currency -
- multiple weapons that offer a subset of available skills to use -
- various monsters of different species having unique element resistances and strength -
- various rooms, traps and dungeon interior to create unique dungeon experiences -
- auction house for global trading, 1-on-1 interactions for private barter -
- Early Access launch on Steam or other licensed platform in Q4 2023 -
- other platforms will be released afterwards -
- Oliver Bohnes | Studio Owner, Code, Unity Development, Game Designer, UX, Server Administrator -
- Andrea Naumann Bohnes | Game Designer, Art Director, 2D Artist, Environments, Balancing -
- Sergey Gdanian | Music -
- Contractors | 3D Art, Code Review -
If you are interested in funding, publishing, or engaging in a licensing deal, please email oliver(at)4handsgames.com
We aim to target the classic ARPG audience, but mainly those who like challenges against other players. In addition, players who like to trade with ingame objects are also addressed.